Onshore is seeking a highly skilled Senior ASP.NET/VB.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. As a Senior Developer, the position will be responsible for building and maintaining external-facing web applications. This position will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve clinical outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
- Skilled in the build and development of new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / VB.NET/ SQL Server 2008 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services.
- Have experience in or a passion for leading and mentoring developers.
- Six (+) years’ experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Three (+) years’ experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET.
- Two (+) years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET, ASP.NET,
- ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area or consistent and relevant work experience history.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Casual dress
- Free snacks – well, free healthy snacks, you have to pay for the unhealthy stuff
- Team environment, collaborative learning environment, transparent communications
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including a Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Opportunity to advance career at growing company always looking for emerging leaders
Apply at http://onshoreoutsourcing.com/rewrite_your_future/job_postings/118